Based on my personal experience here goes the 5 Top Reasons why hospitality industry is a career that can bring both wealth and happiness:
- Meet new people: If you are an extrovert like me, you will absolutely love meeting people from various backgrounds. And if you are an introvert you will learn how to communicate and socialize with people. Make no mistake when I say why hospitality industry is a career that can bring both wealth and happiness – it’s gotta do with people.
- Growth Potential: Gone are the days when people whined growth takes time in hospitality industry. In todays world the potential for growth and prosperity is high. Really high!
- Money, money, money: Do a good job at what you do, hospitality industry pays well for most types of jobs. Be good to people and you can pocket some wads of cash as ‘Tips!’
- Team work: Ask any man or woman who has had some amount of success and you will realise it was their ability to work with other people that help them reach great heights. My dear reader, if there is one takeaway from this post, and if this were the point, you’d be truly happy. One reason why hospitality industry is a career according to me is – because this is a team, more than that actually. To me, my team is my family!
- Live your life: This point holds good with any profession, but in bartending particularly. You can live your life…just party, meet people and chill. I wouldn’t exchange anything for that. Would you? 😉
This is why hospitality industry is a career!
So, yeah, those are the reasons why I think everybody should have a career in the hospitality industry. But I also know that’s unreal expectation. For the rest of us, I believe the above listed points are key reasons why hospitality industry is a career.
I hope you guys have as much fun doing whatever it is that you wanna do.
Happiness is one word